About Effective Classroom Managment Course
Effective classroom management is when the educator demonstrates overall control in their classroom. Implementing effective classroom management strategies in the classroom creates an environment in which learners demonstrate their learning.
CHAMPs classroom management model provides teachers with all the necessary tools not to improve child behaviour, but it helps students to be more responsive, engaged and motivated in the classroom.
There are many types different effective classroom management strategies which help teachers to spend more time in teaching.
Every teacher instructs in different ways. Establishing effective classroom management takes time. Teachers must share their effective classroom management strategies with others as a best sharing practice
Our teaching is philosophy is simple; we teach according to the need of teachers. Once they have completed their programme, they have all tools to become an effective classroom instructor in any context of education, coaching centre, school, home tuition.
Learn more teaching and learning tips by joining our members-only group on Facebook
Dr Farida Sheikh
Effective Classroom Management Curriculum
- Module 1 The Development of the child
- Module 2 Role of the teacher
- Module 3 21st Century Education
- Module 4 Understanding Schools as Organisations
- Module 5 Legislation and school policies
- Module 6 Equal Opportunities, Confidentiality, Safeguarding, Promoting Equality & Diversity with Pupils
- Module 7 Health and Safety
- Module 8 Pupils with Disabilities and Special Education
- Module 9 Supporting Gifted and Talented Pupils
- Module 10 Effective Classroom-Management
- Module 11 Planning and Delivering Lesson
- Module 12 Supporting Pupils with their Literacy
- Module 13 Learning Numeracy Skills
- Module 14 The Use of ICT
- Module 15 Working Effectively as a Team and Promoting Good Working Relationships
Some of the modules contain self-assessed assignments/tasks which are at the end of the module. Most of the assignments should take around 30 minutes to complete; again, you are free to spend as much time as you need on them. The assignments are self-assessed; you do not need to send them to us. You will find the answers/our suggestions attached.
End of Course Assessment
At the end of the course, there is a 30 question test. There are different types of questions, e.g. multiple-choice or true and false. To pass the test, you need to score 60%
Don’t panic if you don’t pass the first time. You can take the test as many times as you need. If you do not pass on the first occasion, we recommend that you go back over the modules you did not fare so well and study them again.
Completion of the Course
Once you have passed the test, you will get your certificate of completion. You can download and print your certificate any time you want.
If you need any assistance, we are here to help you. You can contact us via email or WhatsApp message, and we will arrange a time to talk to you. Please note, support hours are 9:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday (we have limited support outside of these hours, and your enquiry may take longer to respond to).