About Foundation of Teaching Course
The Right Vision Academy, the foundation of teaching for learning programme designed for anyone who wishes to start their career in the teaching or individual in-service.
Our highly qualified UK trainer and Right Vision Academy Certified Master Trainer deliver the foundation of a teaching programme.
Your foundation of teaching practice after completing this programme will enhance your teaching, planning, assessment, classroom management skills. This continuous professional development opportunity you will not want to miss due to our foundation of teaching for learning programme is accredited from the UK.
Our teaching is philosophy is simple we teach according to the need of teachers. Once they have completed their programme, they have all tools to become an effective teacher in any context of education, coaching center, school, home tuition.
Learn more teaching and learning tips by joining our members-only group on Facebook
Dr Farida Sheikh
Foundation of Teaching Curriculum
- Module 1 The Development of the child
- Module 2 Role of the teacher
- Module 3 21st Century Education
- Module 4 Understanding Schools as Organisations
- Module 5 Legislation and school policies
- Module 6 Equal Opportunities, Confidentiality, Safeguarding, Promoting Equality & Diversity with Pupils
- Module 7 Health and Safety
- Module 8 Pupils with Disabilities and Special Education
- Module 9 Supporting Gifted and Talented Pupils
- Module 10 Effective Classroom-Management
- Module 11 Planning and Delivering Lesson
- Module 12 Supporting Pupils with their Literacy
- Module 13 Learning Numeracy Skills
- Module 14 The Use of ICT
- Module 15 Working Effectively as a Team and Promoting Good Working Relationships
Some of the modules contain self-assessed assignments/tasks which are at the end of the module. Most of the assignments should take around 30 minutes to complete; again, you are free to spend as much time as you need on them. The assignments are self-assessed; you do not need to send them to us. You will find the answers/our suggestions attached.
End of Course Assessment
At the end of the course, there is a 30 question test. There are different types of questions, e.g. multiple-choice or true and false. To pass the test, you need to score 60%
Don’t panic if you don’t pass the first time. You can take the test as many times as you need. If you do not pass on the first occasion, we recommend that you go back over the modules you did not fare so well and study them again.
Completion of the Course
Once you have passed the test, you will get your certificate of completion. You can download and print your certificate any time you want.
If you need any assistance, we are here to help you. You can contact us via email or WhatsApp message, and we will arrange a time to talk to you. Please note, support hours are 9:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday (we have limited support outside of these hours, and your enquiry may take longer to respond to).