Train the Trainer Classroom Mastery Diploma
About Train the Trainer Course
Train the trainer classroom mastery programme is CPD accredited from the UK. The Philosophy behind our train the trainer programme is all about the trainees, not about the trainer. Unfortunately, the majority of trainer talk about themselves how good are they, and this creates obstacles between themselves and the trainees
This course will give you the skills you need to learn and enjoy the process, retain information shared, and use their new skills back in the workplace.
Right Vision Academy Train, the Trainer Classroom Master programme, has been designed to make trainers more productive and specialist in their chosen field. As a result, good Master Trainers always focused on their trainee needs rather than on themselves.
In this Diploma, you will learn the vital qualities, tips, and techniques to engage your trainee throughout your sessions. In addition, you will learn how to build your credibility and rapport.
It is an intensive programme with lots of activities which you will be doing throughout the programme.
These activities will help you to develop your unique training style and become a Master Trainer.
- Develop rapport with your trainees
- How to build your credibility
- Listening and communication skills
- How to answer any question
- How to setup high expectation from your trainees and the boundaries
- How to start your training session with confidenceOur highly qualified UK trainer and Right Vision Academy Certified Master Trainer deliver these course. CPD group UK has accredited Right Vision Academy Courses
Our teaching is philosophy is simple; we teach according to the need of teachers. Once they have completed their programme, they have all tools to become an effective classroom instructor and Master Trainer in any context of education, coaching centre, school, home tuition.
Learn more teaching and learning tips by joining our members-only group on Facebook
Dr Farida Sheikh
Right Vision Academy train the trainer course focuses on teacher training and will enable you to develop skills in the following areas
- Fundamental of principles of becoming the master trainer
- Identifying your trainees need and their learning styles and adult learning principles
- How to run the training course
- The principle behind delivering a successful training session
- How to structure a training session, what, why, when, who, where, when and how
- Elements of practical training skills
- Bady language and the best voice projection practice
- Difference between small classroom training and large classroom
- How to conduct one-to-training
- How and when to use hook, reason why to use hooks, benefits of hooks
Right Vision Academy Train the trainer allow learners to specialise in the one of the following domain of education
- Effective Classroom Management
- Effective Lesson Planning
- Assessment for learning
- How to deal with challenging students (Child Behaviour)
- 21st-century teaching and learning methodologies and strategies
The successful candidate will have the practical skills to explore the opportunities in the following areas
- Trainer Consultant
- Learning Consultant
- Curriculum Developer
- Skills Trainer
- Training & Development Specialist
- Training Officer
- Training Co-ordinator
- Training Instructor
- Learning Engineer
- Training Administrator
- Management Trainer
- Program Trainer
Some of the modules contain self-assessed assignments/tasks which are at the end of the module. Most of the assignments should take around 30 minutes to complete; again, you are free to spend as much time as you need on them. The assignments are self-assessed; you do not need to send them to us. You will find the answers/our suggestions attached.
End of Course Assessment
At the end of the course, there is a 30 question test. There are different types of questions, e.g. multiple-choice or true and false. To pass the test, you need to score 60%
Don’t panic if you don’t pass the first time. You can take the test as many times as you need. If you do not pass on the first occasion, we recommend that you go back over the modules you did not fare so well and study them again.
Completion of the Course
Once you have passed the test, you will get your certificate of completion. You can download and print your certificate any time you want.
If you need any assistance, we are here to help you. You can contact us via email or WhatsApp message, and we will arrange a time to talk to you. Please note, support hours are 9:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday (we have limited support outside of these hours, and your enquiry may take longer to respond to).
Certified Master Trainer Badge
After the compliation of your course you will recive your Certified Master Trainer in the Education from Right Vision Academy UK.
You can use this badge on your website, email on your business letter head