Teachers Training Diploma
About 21st Century Teacher Training Course
This 21st-century teacher training certificate course highlights the changes that the 21st century has brought into education. 21st-century skills are the essential requirement in today’s education.
21st-century education is about enhancing student’s confidence and giving them tools that make them successful in their chosen career path
The partnership of 21st-century skills p21 has identified four skills that every student must have: “Creativity, Critical thinking, Communication, and Collaboration.”
Teacher role has also changed in 21st-century education. The teacher’s role is to facilitate and inspire his student’s learning and encourage them to use 21st-century skills in their learning.
The right vision academy 21st-century teacher training certificate course is divided into small modules covering every part of today’s modern education.
Teachers will use different strategies and methodologies to give a more enjoyable learning environment to their students
Teachers will also learn how 3A’s has an impact on students learning and how teachers and students create an ideal atmosphere for their learning
Learn more teaching and learning tips by joining our members-only group on Facebook
21st Century Teacher Training Curriculum
- Module 1 The Development of the child
- Module 2 Role of the teacher
- Module 3 21st Century Education
- Module 4 Understanding Schools as Organisations
- Module 5 Legislation and school policies
- Module 6 Equal Opportunities, Confidentiality, Safeguarding, Promoting Equality & Diversity with Pupils
- Module 7 Health and Safety
- Module 8 Pupils with Disabilities and Special Education
- Module 9 Supporting Gifted and Talented Pupils
- Module 10 Effective Classroom-Management
- Module 11 Planning and Delivering Lesson
- Module 12 Supporting Pupils with their Literacy
- Module 13 Learning Numeracy Skills
- Module 14 The Use of ICT
- Module 15 Working Effectively as a Team and Promoting Good Working Relationships
Some of the modules contain self-assessed assignments/tasks which are at the end of the module. Most of the assignments should take around 30 minutes to complete; again, you are free to spend as much time as you need on them. The assignments are self-assessed; you do not need to send them to us. You will find the answers/our suggestions attached.
End of Course Assessment
At the end of the course, there is a 30 question test. There are different types of questions, e.g. multiple-choice or true and false. To pass the test, you need to score 60%
Don’t panic if you don’t pass the first time. You can take the test as many times as you need. If you do not pass on the first occasion, we recommend that you go back over the modules you did not fare so well and study them again.
Completion of the Course
Once you have passed the test, you will get your certificate of completion. You can download and print your certificate any time you want.
If you need any assistance, we are here to help you. You can contact us via email or WhatsApp message, and we will arrange a time to talk to you. Please note, support hours are 9:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday (we have limited support outside of these hours, and your enquiry may take longer to respond to).